As a rule, we never disclose any personal information about our customers to any non-affiliated third parties, except as described below.
Information that we collect
Coinspacedoesn’t collect any information that may identify You without your permission. We collect only the information you provide to us, such as when you register an account, fill out an order form, complete a survey, receive customer service, or when you otherwise communicate with us. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Registration information: your own personal data such as your first, middle, and last name, phone number, email address, city, state and country of residency;
- Transaction information: exchanged amounts, transaction history including wallet addresses.
- Any feedback or suggestions you provide to us about our Services;
- Information provided to any of Coinspace support channels or other communications channels;
- Log Information: We collect standard server logs that may include the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and IP address;
- Info collected by Google Analytics. If You want to know more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please visit https//www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Purpose of information collection
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Fulfill to our legal and compliance obligations, including our Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) obligations;
- Provide and deliver services, process transactions, and send you related information, including order confirmations, receipts, and requests for authorizations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and provide customer service;
- Prevent and investigate violations of our terms and protect the rights of Coinspace and others;
- Measure, analyze and monitor trends, activities, and usage of the Services;
- Conduct anti-fraud measures;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements;
We store your personal data only for as long as this is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected, or, when applicable, as long as we are legally required to retain the personal data.
Coinspace does not intend to collect any Personal Information from children (or anyone under the age of 18 or under the legal age of his/her country, if it is higher). If you are under 18 or are not of a legal age of your country, do not enter any personal information on our Website.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in following cases:
- To comply with an applicable law or regulation, or in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- To enable us to comply with government agencies, including regulators, law enforcement and/or justice departments
- To manage your registration, to respond to your inquiry, to execute the transaction, to provide access to additional information, or to follow up on your inquiry and inform you about new services or offers.
- With your consent, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- If applicable, in connection with the sale or transfer of our business or any part thereof.
We have policies and procedures in place to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Information that we collect and maintain. All Personal Information is stored on secured servers, behind a firewall at a data center with access to data strictly controlled. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or by government agencies. You remain responsible for the security of information in transit to us over the Internet. Any unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Cookies and local storage